We are glad that you are interested in. Digital Marketing Tomatoes has started accepting your Write For Us, guest articles, and We invite Digital Marketing experts to share their stories, thinking, and voice with your audience. Though we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every "Guest post" and "Write For Us" request we receive.
However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
Note: We receive a bundle of requests and our approval process is gradualy. Please be patient with us because we take 7 business days to respond. If you do not get a response within 15 business days, you can use your article anywhere. Please do not send follow-up emails; they won’t help you.
We cover everything Digital marketing including but not limited to:
- Digital Marketing Trend
- Content Marketing
- Social media
- PPC Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
Guest Post - Write For Us Guidelines: You Should Know
Before you write or submit a story to Digital Marketing Tomatoes, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Basics First- your article should not have grammatical or language errors. Your article should be error-free.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sounds like one in your story. Talk in the first person and speak to the readers directly.
- Your articles should be 1000- 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give the source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
- Mention your topic ideas.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
What happens if your story is selected for publication?
- If we select your story, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- The author has to right to republish the story elsewhere citing Digital Marketing Tomatoes as the original publisher of the story.
- We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We do not pay for any guest articles.
Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org